NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Not bad, but not great

Definately enjoyed the first one the most, the second one had it's moments, this one? Sadly only had one part I truly laughed at, and that was the Majora's Mask sequence.

Trololo saves the day! Trololo saves the day!

awsome

"And the academy award for Most violent sequence of deaths since Raiders of the Lost Ark goes to..."

Super Smash Super Smash

Sweet

Luigi: "We are now armed with Mighty Joint!"

lol great flash all around, loving th emusic and character design abouve all else.

Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

meh

Once again we're presented with a masterpiece of programming and artistry, horribly marred by some serious flaws. Honestly, I'd love to give this a higher score, but I just can't rightfully do so. Despite spending an HOUR on the first girl's clit and vagina, The pleasure meter barely budged even WITH the use of massage oils/candles, incence. When I saw that difficulty had been increased, I nearly screamed. the first one was horrendously hard and to hear that you made this one even harder, AFTER the fact. also, not much changed from the first, a few extra features, a (barely) streamlined UI, and the addition of a more varied soundtrack were hardly enough to save this game.

Reccomendations:
different difficulty settings for th elove of god! add easy, medium, hard, and classic options. A way to return to the menu from the game screen without having to make her orgasm (which is nigh on impossible without hacking the game) would be nice.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

simply amazing

An amazing game, great graphics, simpyl and comfortable controsl and a great depth, simpyl perfect

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

ehhh

not bad in concept but it got annoying after awhile,I'd make a really good run then th ecart would suddenly flip uncontrollably after a bounce ruinign a great run please fix this.